Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fallout 3 and CFA Hint

I got Fallout 3! Obviously, skip to the next paragraph if you cannot play mature games. It's crazy! I haven't been able to play that much, because, if you watch CFA, I have two small brothers who cannot play these kind of games. But it is awesome, and so far, it is a must own, but I will post again tomorrow with a little more detail. Perhaps, there will be a review of it on Youtube, but I don't know, because I'm the only one that can do it. So, it might be a solo review, and thus, sorta boring :)

Now, for the family friendly section! Very shortly, Cooking for Amateurs Episode 9 will be up Friday (hopefully) along with the LBP review. One more hint as to the identity of the recipe on CFA, it will be sweet! That's right, a dessert! So plan your meals accordingly.

No comments: